Thursday, November 13, 2008

And I'm back!

I know everyone loves their mother, but I'm thinking mine might be the best. This Monday I opened my mailbox to find a glorious, green slip, informing me that I had a parcel waiting at the post office. I practically ran there and back I was so excited! I knew Mom was mailing me my straightener (I must have had an aneurysm not to have brought that), but I had no idea she would include such great bonus gifts.

And now that my straightener and I have been reunited, I can stop looking like this:

...and start looking a little more like this:

Thank you, Mom!

7 comments:

Minharos said...

You look Fab-U-Lous! I think that Brittany would be quite jealous of your 80's hair volume. As I look at that pick of you, I have mental images of Footloose for some reason...

Minharos said...

The above comment is really from your fab-u-lous Mom:) Thought I was logged in but it was the Mins connection. I'm sure their reflections will be coming.

Leisel said...

What did we do before they invented straighteners? I remember trying to straighten a lady's hair in the saon pre-straighteners. She was part black. My attemps were unsuccessful! Thank goodness for straighteners and moms!

Minharos said...

AMEN to that Leisel
(This is Levy by the way)

The Kingsley Family said...

Kelsey,
your hair before you straightened it looks somewhat like mine when I blow dry it (but not as quite, because, as we both know, your curly hair adds more to your volume). Thank goodness for straighteners right?

Honey, you never looked better

Brown Sugar said...

you remind me of Aunt Kathy with all your amazing curls.

Benson & Sarah Garner said...

so speaking of your hair... it reminded me of when we were in third grade and you had SUPER SUPER long hair and you always wore it in two braids. Ha - really random :)