I've never viewed myself as the type of blogger to participate in taggings. I'm not against it, provided those writing don't spend too much time gushing about how much they love their husbands, but it just never really appealed to me. Well, I was tagged by Leisel and I thought it was so nice of her to think of me, that I have decided to break down and respond. So here we go...
3 joys:
1. skipits (what I wouldn't give for one with a counter on the side)
2. Costco days with Katie (Don't get me wrong, I love Costco days in AZ with Mom too, but in Pittsburgh Costco is at the Waterfront and we would go and take in the wide open spaces and eat our lunch and leisurely stroll through the warehouse. Besides that, I have never been thrown up on in the Pittsburgh Costco parking lot.)
3. being hit on by black men particularly if they have children (you better believe this has happened on more than one occasion)
3 fears / dislikes:
1. Hitler / gas chambers (well not currently, but this fear affected much of my childhood so I thought it deserved a place on the list)
2. overly chivalrous or complementary men (nothing creeps me out more than extreme devotion or romance)
3. talking about my feelings (I've come up with a bunch of followups for this, but I've deemed them all too personal to share; that's how bad I am)
3 goals:
1. camp on Mt. Stromboli
2. become coordinated enough to follow the Barbie workout video I was given (I can't even do the Barbie basic, let alone the sidewalk strut)
3. listen to enough npr to sound like an authority on every subject imaginable
3 random facts:
1. I am obsessed with the smell of rubber hoses. Every time I pass a display in a store I go lay against it and take in the glorious aroma for a minute. New window screens also have the same affect on me.
2. I lied in Primary and said I had passed off the Articles of Faith in my old ward. They gave me my Gospel in Action award and I took it without pause. Am I going to Hell for this? The saddest part is that I am actually excellent at memorization.
3. I can move my arms from my back to my front without letting go of my hands (if I ever am handcuffed I'm set)
3 guilty pleasures:
1. reading tag lines on romance novels (case in point: "He would take what was his through sword and seduction" - this tempting tag line was accompanied by a front cover illustration of a man standing in waist high water with a sword strapped to his back - awesome)
2. watching trashy television (I've never told my mother this, but I have watched soap opera's since I was like 13 years old. I officially quit when I stopped working at Power Mini. Jim was an excellent facilitator for my addiction, but it was time to move on.)
3. eating frozen vegetables (I love fresh and cooked vegetables too, but something about frozen peas makes my heart sing)
No pressure to actually do it, but I tag Katie Min, Alex K. and Lindsay Militello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What about Mom? Lest you forget, she's a blogging machine with time on her hands. What kind of a daughter are you?
When I started reading your list I was afraid there wouldn't be anything left for me to write about. I too love skip-its and Costco!!! Thankfully I don't get any joy from being hit on by fathers, black or otherwise :)
If I ever get around to blogging about my baby and everything else going on then I will attempt to tackle this one.
I don't even know where to start with your list of true confessions. Between the word of wisdom issue (sniffing rubber), the lying to pass off the AofFaith, which if my memory serves me correctly, says something about "we believe in being honest,..." I was worn down by the time I read the soap 'fess up. My mother warned me that my high school love of all things General Hospital would come back to haunt me so I guess we'll both be burning, but at least we'll be with friends (movie reference anyone?).
Kelsey,
I loved your blog. For one, it brought back some memories. For example, smelling hoses at Costco and ready romance subtitles at Barnes & Noble. I am honored that you tagged me. I think it really says something about our friendship. I don't know what, but it says something. When I do this on my blog, please don't be offended if I have some of the same things as you, but we are very similar in case you forgot. . .we have been away from each other for a while now.
Good. I knew there were some things to learn about you! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment