The thoughts and escapades of a (mildly) adventurous girl.
your working again???
That is the best compliment anyone could ever receive. You are so lucky!
Wow! Were you having a great hair day, too? I'll bet you looked fab-u-lous! Those asian kids have great taste in women.
Oh my gosh! I can't even explain how happy I am for you. That's 10 times better than the time Daniel told me I reminded him of her. If that's not a boost of confidence I don't know what is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your working again???
That is the best compliment anyone could ever receive. You are so lucky!
Wow! Were you having a great hair day, too? I'll bet you looked fab-u-lous! Those asian kids have great taste in women.
Oh my gosh! I can't even explain how happy I am for you. That's 10 times better than the time Daniel told me I reminded him of her. If that's not a boost of confidence I don't know what is.
Post a Comment