There appears to be some sort of party going on in front of my apartment building. At 1:40 in the morning. It makes no sense. Oh wait, everything just went quiet, they must have come to their senses and realized they were on a boring street that does not in fact house any clubs or drinking establishments. Perhaps they had been to too many of those and the alcohol started to cloud their judgement and that's how they ended up here. Either way, I don't like it. It's a good thing they left though, because I was one step away from opening up my window and yelling at them. How sad is it that at the age of 22 I chose to come home early from clubbing* and then have to restrain myself from yelling out the window at the 30+ somethings to quiet down so I can get some rest.
*I feel a little dirty for having used a form of "club" as a verb, but when in HK...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If you did yell out the window, I just hope you would be angrily waving a rolling pin at them. But, seeing that it was 1:40 in the morning, I doubt you would be baking. . .
sorry kelsey! don't worry, you have the whole semester to improve your opinion of school before you hit finals week. where are you going to school at?
You are your Momma's girl, but this in this regard you're starting to sound a lot like Bob!
Kelsey, I've been yelling at people to quiet down for years. It's in your genes. Sorry, but it's unavoidable. I won't hold it against you.
Kelsey, you should go out there and have fun! No I'm just kidding.
Jeff B.
Post a Comment