Monday, September 14, 2009

Final Days in HK

Realizing my time in HK was about to expire, I hastily made the rounds to all of my favorite destinations and eateries (let's be honest though, those two are primarily one and the same). Perilous yes, but I was on a quest to make sure I left HK completely satisfied, the threat of rapid weight gain withstanding.

One such location was the elaborately landscaped Chi Lin Nunnery. Having only been at night, I felt the grounds deserved a once-over in daylight. After canvassing the gardens I stopped in for one last meal at their ridiculously good vegetarian restaurant. Because, as impressive as the nunnery is, we all know I really only visit a place twice if there is something worthwhile to eat (e.g.: Primanti's pastrami and cheese).

2 comments:

The Kingsley Family said...

Wow! What a place, or should I say palace?

Kristine hipps said...

oh, my gosh. That is beautiful, even w/o pictures of the food.