Monday, December 7, 2009

Can't Live on Love Alone

I should have discussed pay prior to accepting my new job. If they think notes and pictures from kindergartners is going to cut it, they are sorely mistaken. No matter how inventive they get.

4 comments:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

I'm dying to know what the job is and where you are.

The Kingsley Family said...

kids. . . you gotta love em'

Kristine hipps said...

My goodness. Those kindergarteners are sure in touch with their feelings. The mask, though, conjures thoughts of your Asian students and their germ phobia... which one gave that to you and what do we need to know about them?

Minharos said...

I like the one labeled "Fatna" It may or may not actually say Tatna, but I'll chalk it up to a kindergarten mistake.

It's weird seeing glimpses of the new place. Nothing but weird.