Sunday, September 26, 2010

Identity Crisis

It's been a long time coming, but a blog overhaul is on its way. Unfortunately, these are the only names I have been able to think of with the help(?) of my mother:
  • The Not-So-Innocent Now-At-Home
  • The Disillusioned Re-patriot (if this doesn't get me flagged on government databases nothing will)
  • Sucks To Be Me (all my mother's; nice to know what she thinks of my life!)
Please, save me from this blogger identity crisis. If you are still reading (you must be very devoted) share any suggestions you may have so that the blogging can recommence!

3 comments:

Kristine hipps said...

If I didn't know myself (& the context of the brainstorming session) I would think you have a pushy mom! I was just throwing out anything that popped into my head - didn't know I'd be publicly quoted is such a derisive manner.
I'm hurt. Deeply hurt.
I've a new title:
The unappreciative prodigal.

Laura said...

I like The Disillusioned Re-patriot. But if you're not totally into that, how about, "She was an American Girl, Raised on Promises" ?

Karissa said...

still an avid follower and so glad you're back. how about red-white-and doo rag? oh wait no one else will understand that. feel great about disillusioned re-patriot.