Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Ins and Outs of Haircare

I have decided I may have to steal Matthew and Lindsay's favorite pic of the week idea to give this photo it's proper dues. It may not be as funny as a shirtless man napping on his lunch break, but it has found a place in my heart and consequently, my blog.
We were learning about hair care this past week in the Easy English classes. My own hair was made over many times, but I promise I never looked as good as this boy. On Monday he kept asking if I could come home with him and it was very hard to resist. I mean, just look at him!

5 comments:

Minharos said...

Beautiful Dahling, just beautiful. I love how into it he is. He would be quite the nursing home lady charmer!

Brown Sugar said...

First thank you for being the first person to ever acknowledge the true humor of men sunbathing in the park during their lunch break. I love this little boy, he is adorable. However I am really intrigued by this curriculum, Hair Care?

The Kingsley Family said...

Now, this boy really loves hair care. He can go far in his life with that kind of hair expertise.

Leisel said...

I'd hire him at my salon! what a cute kid. Did you see if he fits in your suitcase?

Kristine hipps said...

Maybe we can get him together with Sam and both of those cute boys can start up a manly salon!