Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Week in the Life

I'm so embarrassed that it has been a week since my last posting! But sadly, my life has become terribly unbloggable this past week. I have been having a good time, but no anecdotes have come from it. Instead, I have a few pictures to fill you in. I've been...

...getting culturally diversified...
(Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving Hong Kong style)

...eating things like this...

(Sadly, more aesthetically pleasing than gastronomically)

...and making these.

(I just hung out with the ladies from institute, had a pot luck, and put these little beauties together)

2 comments:

Minharos said...

What a fun sexy time for you. I probably should have saved that beauty, but I couldn't resist :)

I'm so impressed that you're a culturally diverse card making woman, though I am concerned about you hanging the women from institute. Was that really necessary?

kelsey said...

Thanks for the heads up on that typo, Katie. I was embarrassed that I hadn't posted, and now I'm embarrassed with what I have!