Monday, December 29, 2008

Living the Dream

I don't know if it was the magic of "Man in the Mirror" playing on the radio in the taxi, the unexpectedness of it all, or the fact that I am starting to run low on cash, but I have finally caved and accepted a modeling gig. Not officially, but I feel good about the fact that I am one step closer to being able to say, "I did some modeling to pay my way through college." It's too bad Katie isn't here - I've always felt she had modeling potential (well at least head shots or if she was sitting behind a desk).

Mom's warning after hearing about this: "Just make sure you don't end up in some opium den!"
Sad to be all alone in the world...

7 comments:

The Kingsley Family said...

Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey,
Finally you accepted a modeling job, I can't believe it. But sometimes a girls got to do what a girls got to do. My advice, if they want you to cut your hair you walk right out the door. I miss and love you.

Kristine hipps said...

Now I can say the I have naked baby pictures to sell to the tabloids and have buyers. Please include pictures of your "moves" so we can be duly impressed. I'm serious, too, about those opium dens!

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

i have never, in my life, heard something so fantastic.
do it. dare. oh wait, you already did

Benson & Sarah Garner said...

please post pictures! I can't wait to see them :)

Brown Sugar said...

I guess being more Blythe than Gwyneth has paid off. I am with your mom, please do not end up in a opium den.

Minharos said...

i totally left an awesome comment that just got deleted. I hate blogger and this slow connection!!!!!

Moving on, I´m so proud of you for doing what it takes to survive in the world. If they have a desk at your photo shoot I´d be happy to swing by :) I was also thinking you could apply for a position as an authentic cancan dancer. I can see it now.

Now for the business of the evening.

Feliz Ano Novo. Tudos successos e felizidades para voce e mom and everyone else. I didn~t know how to say all that before, and this takes too long to do anyone else´s.

Last but not least. WHITE RABBIT!!!! Hail the Queen of the universe. As you may be aware blogging is the most official way to claim the crown and trumps any previous declarations.

I love you and miss you. Now go put some vaseline on your teeth, say cheese and practice your high kick.

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Can't wait for you to post photos. I'll be able to say, "Hey, I taught that girl in 4th grade and remember when her face was all scabbed up when she fell off her bike (I think from being hit by a car...is that right?). Way cool sweetie!
Kymberly Kempiak