Two different meals on entirely different nights, but the alliteration was too good to pass up. Before my dear friend Megan moved away, we decided to indulge in a little dim sum. After institute Sis. McKinley, Sis. Jackson, Megan and I hit up the Metropole for some of the best dim sum I've had here.
The following week (this past Friday) was Sis. McKinley's birthday and David (one our ysa's here) treated her family and few of us other ysa-ers to The Hyatt's dessert buffet. Very classy. We all got our dessert on and I'm all the better for it. I was particularly partial to the fine cheese and bread selection they had. If you have to do dessert, you really must do it at the Hyatt.
To top of the evening, we retreated to a hotel room for some wilding with those McKinley kids. That family sure knows how to celebrate birthdays; I felt like it was mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We forced ourselves to have Pizza Saturday just so we could talk about the good old days with our Kelsey... Not the same. When will our globe trotter come home and tell us of all her adventures over Pizza and wings and GH. We love reading of your great accomplishments. "Oh Pishaw"
Power Mini Gang
There is a lot of interesting things going on in this post but really I just want to comment about your hair. It looks GREAT! so voluminous, clearly the waters of HK have been kind to your hair follicles.
People don't kill people at a Hyatt. Other chains yes, but a Hyatt no.
Post a Comment