
The saddest part is that I have no one to blame for this but myself. I told some friends that I had heard of a good Thai place nearby. Having only a rough idea where it was, I unwittingly stopped too soon at a Chinese restaurant (they are not for the faint of heart, let me tell you). We didn't realize it was the wrong place until we were seated. By then there was no turning back...
7 comments:
Yikes! That's a bird's head.
at least they probably had a better soundtrack than the latest thai place
It took me a minute to figure out what that was. I always knew it was gross, I just didn't know why. Next time just sing "these boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do..." That should keep you from stopping prematurely. You just might want to sing quietly to yourself or you won't have any friends left by the time you do reach your destination. Think about it.
What would Herb Finklestien do with such a bountious be-headed barnyard beauty bedecked before your famished bibbed blonde face??
Run, Chicken little, run!!
You promised.
That is just too much. I left your blog on the computer with that photo front and center for each person, when they came into the family room, try to figure out what they were looking at. It was so perversely entertaining to watch them study it out and then have the realization dawn on them as to what they were seeing. Thanks for an entertaining time.
CHICKEN HEAD!!!! Yeah, I've eaten those before. Mainly to prove to others that I could . . . . . by the way, that was my Christmas dinner that year . . . .
Levy
Post a Comment