Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Bygone Era


Until two weeks ago, a typical Sunday in the Kong.
The McKinley family has officially left; can you tell I'm missing them?

7 comments:

Karissa said...

can your next entry be entitled "a new era: a typical sunday in parkview"

Megan said...

Homesick. Tear. Sometimes I wish I hadn't left.

Kristine hipps said...

What a lovely tribute to a wonderful family. We're so grateful to them for all they've done for you and they'll always hold a special place in all of our hearts. Thank you McKinleys!!!

Leisel said...

I just caught up on your last 3 posts. Fun stuff. And a 13 year old? My my. Is he coming home with you?

The Kingsley Family said...

I'm so sorry they left. My heart is with you.

Bikram Back Row Girl said...

I'm sorry but all I could see when I read this post was that oven! The teeny teeny TINY thing. I would DIE if that was my oven.

Laura said...

I still miss them!