The thoughts and escapades of a (mildly) adventurous girl.
praying for a typhoon so your flight is canceled DON'T LEAVE ME
better pack those bags. You can only bring so much home!
Good luck trying to finish everything to make the move back to the US of A. It's hard work getting in the last minute shopping and eating and good-bye parties (I know!). I'm sure you'll miss HK, and it will miss you!
I am so excited!!!! My Kelsey is coming home!
I can't wait to see you either! Although, living in Utah may present a problem seeing you in timely manner.
All I can say is YEA!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
praying for a typhoon so your flight is canceled DON'T LEAVE ME
better pack those bags. You can only bring so much home!
Good luck trying to finish everything to make the move back to the US of A. It's hard work getting in the last minute shopping and eating and good-bye parties (I know!). I'm sure you'll miss HK, and it will miss you!
I am so excited!!!! My Kelsey is coming home!
I can't wait to see you either! Although, living in Utah may present a problem seeing you in timely manner.
All I can say is YEA!!!!!!!
Post a Comment