Greetings from Malaysia! Sunday night I bid my HK life adieu and set off for new, uncharted destinations. While this is all very exciting and undoubtedly will lead to many new, interesting blog posts, I am still in mourning for my HK. Why wouldn't I miss a place that was the setting for so many fabulous parties and friends? Speaking of fabulous, here are some photos from my Cantofabulous going-away party.
Prep in the Kitchen. We grossly overestimated how much food we would need. Fortunately, it was just as good the next day. And the day after that.
Karissa getting her Asian flirting on. I walked back from the restroom at one point and Karissa and Laura were both on a platform dancing with 4 Chinese men. Awesome.
A man trying to get me drunk. Apparently the next time I am in Shanghai, I must call him.The aftermath.

3 comments:
stop it! I am at work bored out of my mind and lusting after your glamorous lifestyle! I can't wait for you to come home and tell us about all of your adventures.
Who are you??? Looks like fun!
I envy your partying skills.
Post a Comment