Friday, March 6, 2009

The Other Half

Despite this being over a month ago, I have a bunch of pictures from my hike to Big Wave Bay calling out for me to post them on the blog. Back when I wasn't working, I was able to actually use Saturday's for their intended purpose: anything but working. This particular Saturday, Karissa and I hiked along Hong Kong trail to Big Wave Bay and then walked around Shek O, a nearby village. The idyllic weather and scenery made the outing particularly memorable, as well as the discovery of the enclave of Asian surf bums alive and well in HK.

2 comments:

Kristine hipps said...

Great pictures, but where are the ones of you on the board or posing with the other bums? Don't be shy.

The Kingsley Family said...

It looks like a lovely time. As I read this I just thought how much I wish I could go on a hike with you. Then I remembered when we go on hikes we complain so much that it becomes somewhat unhealthy.

ps. I'm sorry I didn't post on your 2 previous blogs, I haven't checked blogs this week. However, I did comment on them. . . so take a look.