Monday, March 16, 2009

See if you can spot the tiara in the far right hand side of the dashboard. I'm just trying to imagine what personalized license plate they would get in the US.

5 comments:

The Kingsley Family said...

Seeing that they have a tiara and rinestones on their window wipers, I would say the plate would say something like "queen of the road."

Anonymous said...

I guess our wishes for March 9 may not have reached you. Never the less.. Happy Birthday...so nice of HK to put on such a display for your birthday. The crown is still yours...

Minharos said...

Admit it, the real reason you took this picture was to remember the this great piece of car decorating inspiration. After all there are no hood decoration magazines. Why shouldn't you collect ideas and store them in an album for such a day when you will need them?

I think the plate would say dvasrgr8 or brn2bqeen. What's the letter limit?

I've never realized what a blessing personalized license plates are. Without them the need for personal expression pops out in unusual ways like dashboard-scapes.

In case you're wondering those say divas are great or born to be queen. I've never realized how hard personalized plates are to write. It's tough to sum up your life into about 8 letters. What would yours say?

Minharos said...

I meant dashboard magazines. Hood magazines are a whole other story. Had you taken that car modeling gig you could have made it into one of those! Think about it.

Kristine hipps said...

The car looks like Katie's van. No fair that she's there visiting you without me! Good license plate ideas, too.

Just saw a gold colored PT cruiser (what's up w/ older women loving them?) with the plate of: 24krut or something that equaled the same saying.